|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
The stone children's home that used to sit on Fifth Street, just east of Stewart, was renamed “Sunny Acres” in 1948 to project a kinder image. It was built in 1903 to replace the wooden structure that had burned down. This photo is from the 1950s. It was demolished in 1963.
Date Uploaded: March 23, 2006