|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
The Merci Train
Permanent Link: http://photos.aroundcarson.com/details/20060705mercitrain1958
The Merci Train, one of 49 boxcars donated from France to the US after World War II, was put on display at the Nevada State Museum in December 1958. This cermony celebrated the opening of the exhibit.
⇓ Download This Photo
⇓ Embed This Photo
To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.
200x126 | 250x157 | 500x315 | 800x505
Date Uploaded: July 5, 2006
Post A Comment