|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Division Street, 1920
Carson City's Division Street, between Proctor and Musser, in the 1920s. On the right is the Kelley-Schultz House, built in 1874.
⇓ Download This Photo
⇓ Embed This Photo
To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.
200x134 | 250x168 | 500x336 | 800x539
Date Uploaded: February 12, 2006