|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
The Warren Engine Company Firehouse #1 on the corner of Musser and Curry Streets in 1940. At this time, it was still being used by the Warren Company as a fire station.
Take by Farm Security Administration photographer Arthur Rothstein during his 1940 tour of California and Nevada.
This photo is the subject of a Then And Now article.
Date Uploaded: February 9, 2006
Post A Comment